Can I use any design from your website?
Yes, you can choose any design and we will adjust the wording to suit. Just let us know the wording you would like and we'll send you a design proof for you to look at.
How do I place my order?
- Click on the shop and choose your occasion. Then scroll down and click on your chosen design.
- Now it's time to personalise the candle to make it exactly how you would like it to look.
- Complete your details that will be placed on your products.
- Complete your order by using our secure checkout.
I have placed my order, now what?
- You will receive design proofs via email within 2- 3 days for your review (can take a little longer at our peak times).
- Requests changes if needed as you work one on one with a designer.
- Once you are satisfied with your proofs, send your approval via email and we will start production.
Print & Ship
Pickup is available to all Hervey Bay residents from our HQ. Just select pickup at checkout.
- Upon approval, printing begins which takes up to 5 business days for dispatch. If time frame is short, then we rush your order through.
- Your order will dispatched and depending on where you live and what shipping you selected the timeframe will vary. It can be anywhere from the next day to up to 10 days.
- Your order will arrive neatly packaged.
We use Australia Post for all small orders and Fastway Couriers for bulk orders.
How will my order be packaged?
We take pride in our work, right down to how we present our product. All products are either presented in a gift box or calico bag (depending on what product you order) and securely protected in bubble wrap. It is then placed in an Australia Post or Fastway Couriers satchel or box and posted to you via regular or express post.
We feel our products need to be packaged like this to ensure that they arrive to you in perfect condition. However, once it leaves our studio it is in the hands of Australia Post or Fastway Couriers and unfortunately we can not take any responsibility for any miss handling by them. In saying that we have dropped our parcels (once packaged in a gift box and wrapped in layers and layers of bubble wrap) from a 2nd storey balcony and they haven't broken, so we are confident that the way we package them will mean that it arrives to you safely.
Are rushed orders available?
Need your product fast? That's our specialty, we will work with you to ensure your order is dispatched in plenty of time, to make sure you receive them for your occasion. You will be treated like a VIP
What happens to my details?
Customer details and personal information will remain the property of Wicktywick Candles and will not be passed onto any third party. All documentation will be kept strictly confidential.
Hotmail Email Accounts
For some lovely reason hotmail loves to put our emails in the junk/spam folder. So, if you have placed an order and haven't heard from us within 2-3 days then check your hotmail junk/spam folder, it will most likely be in there awaiting your response.